I lowkey have been thinking of random hobbies I wanna try. Tell me why I want to try gloving..... I think it's cool; it lowkey reminds me of like 2014 tutting. About me to buy me a pair! Genuinely about to hypotize my roommates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Introduction Hello Angels!! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Jeanell. I am currently a nursing major in college who wants to combat my d...
-
Move with Nicole is one of my favorite at-home Pilates instructors. Her videos are very serene and are great if you have no equipment at ho...
-
I lowkey have been thinking of random hobbies I wanna try. Tell me why I want to try gloving..... I think it's cool; it lowkey reminds m...
-
As school approaches, there are a couple of items I REALLY want to buy to revamp my style. I mainly pulled my inspo from early 2010s looks,...

This is actually so random lmao, but you're right, it is cool
ReplyDelete